Celebrating Halloween

Thursday, August 18, 2011

It's gonna be Halloween again in October. Have you decided what you want to become that day? I am not into this kind of stuff anymore since my kids have grown, and they aren't either. But for those ones who still get excited come Halloween, there are sexy bunny outfits for you to wear. Don't get me wrong but really, it's decent. It's nothing like what you think. It's cute and there are a lot of costumes to choose from. I could see myself wearing one if only Halloween is big here in this country. But who knows I might get invited to some Halloween celebration.

1 comments:

OSeƱorita 1:07 AM  

Those are sexy bunnies indeed!!! Something to wear for hubbies sight only!!! LOL!!!

www.orangesenorita.com

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP