Perfect for my Brows

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Photobucket Woot! I finally found the perfect eyebrow pencil or is it even a pencil? They sell those at Faceshop. I frequent that shop, but it's the first time that I've seen that product. I am happy that they came up with one since I have been in search for the perfect match for my brows.

Photobucket I also love the fact that it has a spoolie at the other end. Very useful indeed since it blends the harsh lines created by the pencil. Just a little upward motion and you are all set to go! I bought only one but I need to buy some more since the "lead" is just about 2 inches. I normally do my brows everyday. I need to remind myself to stock up otherwise I would really feel bad if the store runs out.

1 comments:

The Honeyroom 10:22 AM  

I have been looking for a new eyebrow pencil, so I will definitely check this one out.

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP