Entrance Exam Season

Saturday, August 06, 2011

I brought my son to UP Diliman today. He was scheduled to take the UPCAT. He was a bit worried and didn't have enough confidence. I just told him to do his best. It was a 4-hour examination, and he said it was very hard. He left items he didn't know, no room for guessing he says. I asked him if he was sure about his answers, and he said he was 90 percent sure. Thing is he left a lot of items blank too, so I don't really know his chance of passing. If you ask me how come he left a lot of items blank, it's because it's right minus wrong. No wild guesses here, only educated guesses, he says. I am still hoping though that he makes it, who knows, right?

1 comments:

OSeƱorita 4:02 AM  

Goodluck to your son! 'Hope he passes the UPCAT!

www.orangesenorita.com

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP