Finally... E Cig for Him

Friday, July 29, 2011

After 30 years the husband finally quit smoking! It was actually through my initiative, but boy did I have a hard time. I have asked him countless times, he'd quit but only for a day or two. Then I saw this counter where they sell e cig. I noticed that every time I pass by that area, there are always lots of people. I got curious, so I checked. Little did I know that this would be the start of it. I bought him his first e cig and there was no turning back. What I am expecting from him now is to lower the number of milligrams in the "juice". Hopefully it'll be 0 in no time.

1 comments:

OSeƱorita 4:06 AM  

Good for him. I'm just curious, how does an e cigarette work? Does it have nicotine?

www.orangesenorita.com

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP