Not that Stick-Thin

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

I got really excited when I came across safe diet pills while surfing the net. I seriously need one. I've been going religiously to the gym for 2 years now and it seems like nothing is happening. It's more like calorie in and out. I really need to control my food intake, otherwise nothing will happen. But how do I do that? I really do not have any idea, an appetite suppressant perhaps? I've actually started snacking on raw almonds, hopefully it will always keep me full. I also bought some tea that will help to suppress my appetite, so wish me luck?

1 comments:

Loi 3:28 AM  

You don't look that fat on your pictures. And I think you don't need to take diet pills. You look gorgeous as it is!

www.laestetica.com.ph

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP