It's Rare

Tuesday, September 06, 2011

I'm not really sure if there are still coin collectors nowadays. Do they still exist? I'm sorry but I don't know anyone who collects coins. My FIL had coins and he gave us 1 each but I don't consider him as a collector. Anyway the reason why I am asking is because I recently came across these morgan dollar coins over the internet. Based on what I read, these are rare coins simply because they produced very limited supply. So if you are one of those who are into coins, I think you should get one of these. I don't know really, but yeah can you please let me know if what I am thinking is right? You know better than I do.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP