My Secret Moo!!!

Monday, September 05, 2011











Moo!!! Yeah I have a lot of cows in my cyber farm, even horses. Why? That is my secret why I level up quite faster than the rest. Now it's for you to find out how :P It's all over the internet, you just have to ready threads to find out what the secret is really. And oh, I have new set of farmer friends and I am really glad I made friends with them. Looking forward to more cyber friends which can eventually become really good friends. Some kind of a support group if I may say so.

1 comments:

Loi 1:22 AM  

So, that's the secret!!! Thanks for sharing. ;)

www.laestetica.com.ph

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP