Lucky Me!

Monday, November 21, 2011














I love it when F21 goes on sale. This one was not announced though. I didn't have any idea that they were having it. I just happened to meet with N at Megamall and I couldn't let the opportunity of checking F21 pass. I wasn't planning on buying either but how can you resist a double 50% off, right? Yes some items were sold at 50% plus another 50% off when you pay at the counter. Not only that items sold at 50% off get another item, so it's buy 1 take 1. Oh sheeesh, am I making sense? Anyway I got that skirt and a swimwear top for a little over P200 only. What a great deal! I wish they had more items that was on sale though. I know I am asking for too much :P

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP