A Hospital Scene

Monday, November 21, 2011

I recently watched this series on television (sorry the title escapes me at the moment)and there's this scene that caught my attention. It was actually a hospital scene and I couldn't help but wonder if we have it. I have not been too many hospitals here but with the 2 hospitals that we often go to, I have not seen them use computer carts. I find it cool and this is probably the reason why I particularly remember that scene. It's so convenient too, with just a few clicks everything can be recorded and retrieved. Anyway, I will let you guys know if we have it here already or vice versa.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP