Cool Stuff for Trade Shows

Friday, December 30, 2011

We used to do bridal fairs a couple of years back. I wish I had discovered these Trade show display cases because this can really be put to good use. I just know that this is what we need. We could have saved more space for the people to freely move, yes our booth was always full. I'm not bragging but yeah we had lots of clients when we first started. It's just sad that the husband does not want to do any of this anymore. I think he got tired and wants to try out other stuff. Being the supportive wife (ahem) that I am, I will try and encourage him to do good in whatever new endeavor he wants to go into.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP