Officially Sick!

Friday, December 30, 2011













I was already a bit sick when we left for Baguio about 4 days ago. We only stayed there for 2 nights and it made me more sick. I thought my cough and colds would go away coz I was already taking meds for it. But lo and behold it got worse that I don't need to buy firecrackers for the New Year. Ewwww I know but what better way to describe my cough but that :D

Anyway, we enjoyed our Baguio trip. It was stress-free. I'd love to do this yearly in fact we already agreed that we'd do it every after Christmas. We don't really get to travel that much as a family so this is pretty much a welcome treat.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP