The VLC Player

Monday, March 05, 2012

What multimedia player are you using? Have you come across vlc 2.0 player? Someone shared this with me and I am taking a look at it. I need a player that will everything from MP3 to Blu-ray. I heard it's powerful and fast. I might consider using it if that's the case. I don't like to wait long for stuff to load, I guess nobody wants that. Anyway I learned too that it works well with all the 4 major browsers, 2 of which I am currently using. We'll see if I will like it, but I guess there is no reason not to like it especially if it was given a thumbs up from all the people that have used it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP