Website I Call My Own

Wednesday, March 07, 2012

I started blogging in 2005. No, I was not paying for hosting. At that time I knew nothing about it. I had it hosted for free. There came a time though that I wanted my own domain name. I wasn't contented with the free hosted one, not because it's free but like I said I wanted to own it. I realized too that it was very affordable to get paid hosting which has a lot more advantages. It's a good thing I found the best best web hosting company. They were very accommodating with all the questions that I had for them. You see I am clueless with such stuff that I didn't know about it. I asked help from them about migrating my old posts and they gladly assisted me. Whenever I have questions, they are always on the rescue which I really appreciate. All issues on my website were fixed right away. I am really satisfied with their service. This is very important because you need support once in a while especially if you are not familiar with how website works. Now I am very happy with the decision I made a couple of years back. I can definitely say that I am earning more.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP