Excited! A Skirt or a Dress?

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Teacher Mo said not to miss the session this coming Thursday. It's actually 2 things, one is the exam and the other is learning to do the bodice. I am excited since she mentioned that this is the heart and soul of pattern making. This is what I have been waiting for and it's going to happen in two days. Nope I am not looking forward to the exam, I feel like I am already too old to remember anything. Don't get me wrong, it's not a waste studying pattern making, it's just that I need the guide for now. I know I will be able to remember everything once my notebook is out. Give me time...more time in fact and I will make you a skirt or a dress. Pick your choice!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP