So What's Yours?

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

I envy those people who are into collecting stuff, whatever it may be. I wanna have a passion of my own too. I already have in mind what to collect and I haven't started yet. I will probably start the very minute I go out of the country. Mine is just a simple passion, it does not necessarily have to be antique, a beautiful and unique one will do. Anyway, for those ones who have a passion for coins, I wanna share with you the site on where to buy silver coins. You can check it out anytime since this is an online site. I know a lot of people who are into this kind of passion, and I can understand why they want this so much. It's actually an investment more than a passion or should I say this kind of passion is turning to be an investment. Any which way, to me this is one of the perfect passion to have.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP