Home Bound...Not Yet

Saturday, May 12, 2012

We both want to go home already but as it is we still don't have clearance from the doctor. Praise God my darling doll's condition has improved a lot. Her platelet is now increasing and we are waiting for it to normalize. I really pity her coz both her arms have IV. Having one is hard already, so I can't imagine how hard it is to have both. I love her for conquering her fears and I also love the fact that she cooperates. We are both hoping that we will be sent home soon, hopefully any time soon. We've been here since Monday, that makes 6 days in the hospital already. Nope, I am not complaining in fact I am happy that we were able to bring her right away before any complications occurred.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP