My Treasure Box

Saturday, May 12, 2012

I seriously want to have it. If only I can have it as a Mother's Day present then I'd be glad. I first found about it in the net. It's pretty cool, somewhat mind boggling. It's a challenge actually because you can't just open it just like that. I am talking about a puzzle box. I want to convert it to a jewelry box actually wherein I am the only one who can open it. It would make a wonderful present too. I wonder if my friends would appreciate it if I give them one. I think they will, will ask them to convert it to treasure boxes too. Cool idea, right?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP