Quit Playing Games...Not

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Gaming is our thing! I think everyone else in this house is into it, except the head of the family. I don't know but that is how we spend our spare time. There are times that we get too engrossed and can't be bothered but I know it's kinda wrong. I am doing something about it though and hopefully the rest will follow. I am just glad that we have gaming computers, even if we quit playing it can still benefit us. I am talking about the speed and the graphics...nothing beats! But I don't think someone can quit though, minimize perhaps. Yeah, someone has to since it's gonna be the opening of classes soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP