The Cable Car Ride

Monday, June 11, 2012

Photobucket Finally on my 3rd visit to Singapore I was able to take the cable car. Honestly I got a bit scared especially when I started seeing the the expression painted on the faces of my kids. I saw terror in her eyes specially. She was holding on for dear life, I'm glad she survived the ride and was able to take the cable car again back to Vivo City but this was another story. It was more scary on our way back, seemed like the car wasn't stable at all. I think it was due to the winds. It gets windy in the early evenings, right? Anyway, I think they still enjoyed the view or let's just put it this way, that's one list off their bucket list if there is any.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP