New Stuff Here and There

Monday, June 11, 2012

This post may seem odd when you are a regular in this blog. Well one way or another I have to write down stuff which I think may interest some of the people who might come across my blog. Bits and pieces of everything, who knows it can help, right? Add to that the things I learn too when I write about something I come across in the web. To be honest, this is actually the first time I came across these hygienic levers. Prior to this, I know nothing about it. I see it, alright but when you ask me what it's called I can't answer you. Well at least now I know what that thing is called. You see it on the floor a lot since it is used to stabilize objects, machines in particular. I gathered that there are different types, now it all depends on your requirement.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP