Camp Out

Saturday, July 07, 2012

Still spending time at the hospital. Kids call it camping out since I don't get to sleep at home. Hopefully everything goes well with God's grace. It's been more than 2 weeks. First week was really hard since we didn't get a private nurse. It was an all-nighter of sorts. I'm glad I survived it. Second week was not bad. The private nurse was a big help. He actually did all the "dirty work". We still wake up in the middle of the night if we sense something is wrong. I dunno but it's automatic on my part. I can't stand hearing him cough without me doing anything. I'm soooo glad that I have the compassion for sick people. Thank you Lord for giving me that.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP