Nothing Like Mine

Saturday, July 07, 2012

I started loving tees again. I forgot about it for a long while because I was into girlie blouses or boyish shirts. I don't know what got into me that now I am crazy about tshirts. Whenever I am at the mall, I usually check out new ones. Sometimes I don't find anything. It's frustrating because I can't give in to my current passion, not that I want to buy a lot. It's probably time to go for custom tshirts. What I like about it is that I am the only one who has it since it's customized. I need not worry about getting across someone wearing the same kind. Sometimes it gets embarrassing not because you see a person wearing the same tee as you, but it's more like the side comments that is irritating. I don't know if you've experienced that.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP