The Collector

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

I remember seeing in Facebook a post regarding the various cellphones my friend had since he started using one. Amazing how he was able to keep all of them. I didn't keep mine instead I sell it when it's time to upgrade. I also heard that he uses it from time to time. Good for him that he is able to find batteries for his cellphone. I think he found a site that sells batteries for different models, old and new. He did mention that he was able to find lg phone batteries, I actually do not know why he singled it out, but yeah. Anyone of you who are in need of cellphone batteries for your old and new models, you know where to go.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP