Hard to Believe

Monday, August 20, 2012

I am still in shock and up until now I still can't believe it. I don't think it will ever sink in. I talking about the death of someone I know. My heart goes out to the young family he has left behind. I can't imagine it happening to me that's why I am so thankful for God's protection over my family. I know God has a perfect plan for the family he has left behind and that it was really bound to happened. I just hope that he has termlife insurance, it helps one way or another. There are a lot of unexpected expenses when it comes to this situation, at least the amount can be of great help. I just like to tell the family that we will just be here for them, anytime, any day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP