The Best Aroma

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

I never really got myself into cigars even if I was exposed to the idea a few years back. Yes I have tried it but never really got into it. I love the smell, who doesn't, right? Anyway, I am no expert when it comes to cigars but I come across some articles about it once in a while. I read that there's this brand that makes aromatic cigars. I think they have a special chemical composition that contributes to the aroma. If you want to try, you can buy acid cigars online. They say it is one of the best since a lot have been trying to imitate it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP