Something To Remember Me By

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

There was a time when I was into jewellery. I think that was when I started working. I wasn't obliged by my parents to help them, so I had the liberty to spend my earnings. I didn't spen them all on things that I want, there were times that I would give my parents some money too or get them a present or two. That was my way of thanking them for sending me to school. When I buy jewellery for myself, I would also include 14k gold chains for my Mom. Up until now I still see her wear it. I'm glad I was able to give her that, at least she had a remembrance from what I was earning while working.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP