Watch Them Soon!

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

My friend is so proud of his son. Well I would be too considering he's only about 6 years old. She shares with us a video of her son once in a while. The boy can hit the drums really well. I am proud of him too coz I've seen him grow. Sometimes I can't help but shed a tear coz I am really appreciating what the little boy is doing. I'm thinking of getting him one of these practice pads for drummers to hone his talent further. I think that will be put to good use considering that their group is quite serious about their band.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP