Can't Wait

Thursday, April 11, 2013

All my bags are packed I'm ready to go...NOT! Haha I am just excited for my upcoming US trip. The husband got me a ticket already and I can't wait. I've been wanting to be with my sisters again in the US. We will have all the time to go around since I am not bringing my kids with me. The first time in the US was wonderful but I was kinda restricted coz I brought with me my then young kids, they were 11 and 9 at that time and was too dependent on me. Didn't have a nanny with me so that was a bit hard. This is the reason why I am looking forward to this trip, I will be able to go see more places, do more shopping, etc.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP