Friday, May 03, 2013

 photo ScreenShot2013-05-03at80730AM_zpsb711d3c3.pngI had a good time with my cousins Bobet and Cindy. I don't really see them regularly anymore but deep in my heart I know that these 2 girls are special. Our grandmothers are sisters and that makes us 2nd cousins. I knew Bobet while I was growing up, while Cindy already in my teen years. We used to live in the province and Bobet lives in the province too. When my family moved to Manila, that's when I got to know Cindy and got close with her. We're of the same age and interests more or less that's why the 3 of us clicked right away. Hoping to spend all summers with them. Thanks for everything ladies!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP