I Now Have a KitchenAid

Friday, July 26, 2013

 photo ScreenShot2013-07-15at101810AM_zps3ef3bd9f.pngOh yeah! Oh yeah! It finally arrived. Two months wait is sweet! Now I can't imagine baking without my stand mixer. Why didn't not even think of buying it before? Haha as if I don't know the reason why. Truth is, we couldn't afford it at that time. We had more important things to take care of. Not having it wasn't a hindrance since we were still able to make cookies and cakes. So what makes me think that I can't imagine my life without it? Yeah I know I am silly, more than you'll ever know!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP