Letterhead Ideas

Saturday, July 27, 2013

Did you know that a letterhead says a lot about your company/business? Whenever I receive a business letter, I tend to look at the letterhead first or should I say I am more drawn to it at first glance more than the content of the letter. I know it's a case to case basis depending on what letters you expect in the mail. Anyway, I want to share with you a local letterhead printing shop that can help you make your own letterhead. It offers tips on layout and design. If you don't have any idea on how to do your letterhead, then maybe they can help you. Oh, they sample kits too so you'll have an idea how it would look like. This is between you and me, you can get ideas out of this sample kits, haha.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP