The Guitarist We Know

Saturday, July 27, 2013

We have a friend in church who plays the guitar very well in fact he teaches too. Since my son has expressed his desire to learn the guitar, I might as well ask him to teach Josh. My kids are friends with this person and I think he will be the perfect guitar teacher. He used to be part of a band but I don't think they reached the point of playing professionally. Hhhmm, an idea came to mind. Why don't I join my kids, good idea? I've always been fascinated, anyway. I can ask him about a lot of things concerning music, instruments, attachments, etc. I don't have any idea what this classic pocket pod at guitar center does, so maybe I can ask him too. Ahhh, one of the perks of having different personalities for a friend, you learn a lot from them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP