Google Here and There

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Is it really normal that if you don't know anything the first thing you do is "google" it? Is it just me? I am so used to this routine already and I can say that I rely on it too much. It's a good thing I have unlimited data on my mobile and that I didn't have to wait until I get home for some wired internet. Anyway, since I already consider myself as an internet junkie, I usually find anything and everything under the sun whenever I surf. I usually bookmark the page that I feel like it's going to be important for future use, there are also some that are just plain junk. Anyway, for musically inclined people, I usually come across this website. I think they are affordable. I'm not exactly sure since I am not really familiar with it, but if I base it to what I read, then they are. Take a look at this tascam psp520 at Musicians Friend. What do you think of it? I think it's slightly lower when it comes to the price or if not it's competitive.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP