That's my Paige

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

 photo mzpaige_zps415e40c7.png I am so lucky to have a friend who spoils me no end. Yes, yes, she gave that to me. She says that that is the brand the "New York Moms" want to be seen using, not just some new york moms but THE New York Moms if you know what I mean. And because I love New York a lot that I want to spend the rest of my life there, then I might as well start living like one haha. Kidding aside I really love it there. If only the husband would allow me, I'm gonna pack my bag and leave right away. Yes, that's how much I want to go back to the US.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP