Learning To Play The Piano

Wednesday, December 04, 2013

Who among you is interested in music? I think a lot these days are getting into it. Well it's a nice passion rather than being idle and doing nothing. I'm not really into it but I am willing to try. I grew up in a family where music is important. My parents would hire a piano teacher who comes every Saturday to teach all of us. Sometimes it's tiring because I was kid at that time and my only concern was my play time. Anyway I'm glad that I was able to read notes and play the piano. Now what does this have to do with this boss amps? Honestly I don't know too. What I know is that this is used by bands or any musician for that matter. Can someone please tell me how this stuff works? I'd gladly appreciate it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP