Do You Need a Drum Pedal?

Wednesday, December 04, 2013

Oh! So this iron cobra is a drum pedal. Based on what I read it's a pretty good product. The son of one of my cousins has a drum set, I wonder if he uses this stuff. Well I might as well tell him about it to take advantage of the price it has right now. The product has gained good reviews and I am about to tell everyone about this product. Hmm on second thought I have yet to see it myself so that I will not be blamed in the end. Hopefully my nephew has used it already so that I have a first hand information about the product.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP