One Day

Thursday, February 27, 2014

I was once a part of the music ministry in our church. Yes I was a choir member. I started singing in the choir when I was 12 I think and sang for a good 10 years or so. I kinda miss it when I look back. We made beautiful memories. I just wish we had choir music folders like that. It would have been very nice to look at. That is what I actually see now in the church that I go to especially when it's cantata season. I still actually want to join the church choir but I don't know what's keeping me. Maybe because I live far from the church I go to? I don't really know. I know one day the Lord will convict my heart and I will find my way in the pulpit singing with them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP