This is One Control

Thursday, February 27, 2014

I wasn't really interested in technical stuff before. I am not saying that I am now but a few things made me aware and I should say quite interested. I often hear terms quite often in conversations and what do I do with it? Google it of course or if I can find someone who is in the know, then I ask. One example I often hear from a friend is this dod sr430qxlr graphic eq. By the word itself yes I am clueless. All I know is that it's music related. Oh it's probably one of those stuff I see in the audio booth or whatever they call that place where audio and video is being controlled by the masters. Yeah I think that's it. I am so glad that I have friends everywhere and that means different interests. I admit I learn a lot from them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP