2 guys holding hands

Sunday, January 23, 2005

I just can't help the craving i had for Seattle's Best Carbonara a while back...since Nelson didn't want to go with me, I asked my "girl" Elma to go with me instead...now i'm satisfied...yehey...



Anyways, i was kinda shocked when i saw these group of guys sitting across us...two of them holding hands (discreetly??? they were hiding it under the table)...i know, i know it's none of my business...but i just can't help looking...hehe...and maybe they know for a fact too that what they are doing is not really accepted by the society yet, otherwise it wouldn't be done in hiding...right?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP