Still the Best...or is it I Remember the Boy

Tuesday, January 25, 2005

I am so fond of grilled chicken that everytime i see a restaurant whose specialty is grilled chicken, i usually try it out...and this one restaurant that i keep coming back to is Chicken Bacolod...in my opinion, they serve the best chicken inasal and garlic rice...

Back in the 90s (yikes...super long ago), i remember him surprising me with lunch visits while i was still working at PNB and we'd go to Chicken Bacolod...and i remember that it's the same chicken inasal i had on my wedding day before the preparations...

So I therefore conclude that Chicken Bacolod serve the best chicken inasal...and yes, I remember the boy...



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP