An Unexpected Family Reunion

Sunday, January 23, 2005

We normally have our family reunion on Christmas and New Year...but since my Auntie Becky (wife of my dad's brother) arrived from the US, Auntie Glory and Uncle Ben decided to host a family get-together...it was held at her house...too bad my Dad and Mom couldn't make it due to my dad's condition...right after lunch, we all headed to Kidney Institute (by batch) to be with my dad...

Auntie Glo, Auntie Becky and her sister


Aleli, Atchi Arne, Sherwin, me, Toto, Nelson, Kuya Ed and Atchi Lee (my cousins...Dad's side)


I just love how the family gets together...a lot of stories to tell, a lot of catching up to do...kids had a grand time too...boys decided to stay at the master's bedroom playing video games and the girls (just 3 of them) at the swing sound tripping...it's just wonderful to be with family once again...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP