My First Day In...

Thursday, June 09, 2005

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I've been regularly going to a dog school (Eugene Reyes K-9 School) for 3 months now...but just observing...I remember the first time i was there, i was really scared to death that i only watched from a distance never leaving our pick-up truck...the following days saw me mingling already with other dog handlers...it's not as scary as i thought anymore...and finally i had my share of dog handling, Waffle our newly bought 4-month old Belgian Malinois Tervuren...Ahhhh, it feels good!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com
An early birthday present from Cuz *grins*


Image hosted by Photobucket.com


I finally joined CUZ in belly dancing...and that Ballet Shoes i posted, yes that is my dancing shoes! I'm still feeling my way around, haven't really danced for quite sometime now...plus the age factor...hehe, i feel that i'm not as graceful anymore...plus the inhibitions which keeps me from giving my all really...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP