I'm Neglected

Thursday, September 08, 2005

If only my blog could talk, maybe i would be hearing scoldings left and right. Yeah, i've kinda neglected it for a week or so. It's been pretty hectic.

First, the structural of the house is almost done. We are already in the finishing stage. That means never ending trips to home depots.

Second, i've finally registered with the "Work From Home" thingy. Boy i tell you, it's not as easy as it sounds. It entails a lot of hard work and patience. I'm still at the familiarization stage, so work is kinda slow. I don't think i can complete even 1 assignment i have for the month, considering i've already borrowed my daughter's laptop =) No, i'm not moonlighting, it's just that it's faster working with 2 computers, haha!

Lastly, i have to help my kids with school work. And i'm just so proud that all our efforts with school work is not in vain. We already got their report cards. Trisha didn't do good to be in the honor roll in English (i know she can do better, she's quite distracted already, must be puppy love? duh! but was Outstanding in Chinese. Josh on the other hand did well in English (Superior), lacked .1 to be in the Outstanding in Chinese.*sigh*

----------------------------------------

The only time i have for myself is in my belly dancing class =) I really see to it that i spare time for that. Teacher Nilda is asking us to bring a veil for the next session. Whoa! we are getting better! Hoorah!

my "classmates"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP