The Best Fitting FlipFlops

Wednesday, January 18, 2006





Among all the havaianas flipflops that I own, this is the one that fits best. I got this as a Christmas present from Cuz. When Cuz asked me what I wanted for Christmas, originally I wanted a Jacket with a lil fur on the collar at Terranova. Unfortunately, when I visited the store, it wasn't on the rack anymore. So I ended up buying the flipflops. And i'm so happy and satisfied with it. Even Isha agrees 100% that this one has the best fit, and she wants to own one too! TeeHee!

***Pictures courtesy of HAVAIANAS ***

--------------------------------


***I dunno why some people can't be happy with the outcome of our new house or even with our achievements...N overheard somebody say "If i'm gonna build a house, it would definitely be more beautiful than this." It pains us hearing this and especially coming from people close to our hearts. Oh well...***

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP