Everything Positive

Monday, January 23, 2006

January 19 - Got the report cards of the kids, a HAPPYMOMMA once again =) Both of them are in the honor roll now, Outstanding for Isha, Superior for Josh. Ish worked hard to be on the honor roll...keep up the good work Ish! Josh on the other hand wants to be included in the Excellent but doesn't do anything about it. This grading is your chance Josh, Go for it!

January 20 - I was able to pay the Real Property Taxes and renew our Business Permit, yes there were lots of people, but still I was able to accomplish it in 2 days. City of Manila is improving, compared to last year...

January 21 - Celine (a former officemate and a very good friend) along with Roland arrived from the States. We had a mini reunion at Orchard Golf and Country Club, it was a long drive but was worth it. I was able to unwind, play a little table tennis, pigged out, and of course a lot of updating on what's happening in each other's lives...

Standing l-r: Me, Jean, Angie, Roland and Precy
Seated l-r: Emerly, Ileth and Celine




played table tennis some 20 years ago...my first time to play after 20 long years


January 22 - Watched the rematch between Manny Pacquiao and Erik Morales...I almost lost my voice from screaming/shouting...I was real loud...but despite that I didn't wake up Mom from her sleep...good thing...Dad was teary eyed when Pacman won.

I discovered a new game at TimeZone, it's called the Percussion Master. It was a match between me and Ish... of course I won...haha...reflexes are still intact...YAY!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP