Some Things Done

Thursday, January 12, 2006

I haven't made any New Year's Resolution in ages...the last resolution I made was in High School, that is to wear my watch on my right wrist...yeah I know i'm weird...until now if you notice, I still wear it on my right.

Anyhoo, I haven't made this as one of my New Year's Resolution, but at the back of my mind, it has been. I've started making a hard copy of all my entries in this blog, and so far I've printed the whole of 2004 (six months as I've started in July of 2004) already. I'll have it bookbind anytime soon as I plan on one book per year binding. Isn't that cool?

***Weird Conversation***


Kids found me printing all the stuffs when they got home from school...

Ish: Hey Mom, what are you doing?

Me: Oh I'm trying to print all my past entries in my blog...

Ish: Why do you need to do that?

Me: So when I'm gone, you'll have something to read, and remember all the fond memories you had while growing up...

Josh: Mom, DON'T DIE YET!

***That was what I had in mind really, it's sort of an "inheritance" to my kids.***

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP