All Set For Christmas

Thursday, December 14, 2006

My angels finally finished putting christmas lights, after numerous trips to Divisoria to buy additional lights. IMHO, it's really beautiful, and I'd better watch out for the incoming electric bill...OMG! I have to work on the inside of the house though, coz it looks so plain, not as festive as the one outside. Maybe that would be my project for christmas next year and I'm already excited. I'd start buying/collecting materials maybe next month, so as not to hurt the pocket, rather than buying everything all at once.



The Big Santa Claus I wanted to have finally arrived...we got it at such a cheap/giveaway price, had it repainted and it looks new now. I'd have my picture taken next time so you'll know how huge it really is.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP