And The Winner Is...

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

strike 1, strike 2...strike 3...and the winner is...soooo sad but it's not you. You declare yourself a winner, in your eyes and to those of your kind. You love your crown coz you think they glitter with gems, but the truth is, it's a crown with toxic, smelly poop, sending a deadly stench across the miles...you are an expert in playing dirty games...what else is new? it's so you anyway...you get your way all the time, but I say your time will come...excuse me, I feel like throwing up ***pffffft***

and oh, did I tell you that my name is girlie MACAPAGAL-ARROYO? that my name is girlie MACAPAGAL-ARROYO? oh make that girlie BUSH...harhar...peacepiss out!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP