What TV Ads Can Do

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

What tv ads can to do our lives really...once again, I was lured in buying this product, even half believing if it can really repair in just 3 days, as what they claim. For me the answer is no, probably because of what my hair's gone through...countless rebonding, blowdrying, ironing, hair color, bleach, etc. I own the most abused crowning glory. But really, you gotta try this product...it has improved my hair condition, not to the bouncy, silky, soft hair that you see on the ad after using it for 3 days, not even close to it...but it had a very good effect on my hair. I had less falling hair, I can now go out of the house even without blowdrying and ironing, I swear!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP