New Best Friend

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Introducing: Smashbox Compact Anti Shine. An ANTI-SHINE product in a portable mirrored compact for oil control touchups anywhere. Matifies skin without disturbing your makeup or causing build up, and it won’t clog pores. Contains tea tree oil to help combat breakouts, aloe to soothe and calm, and vitamin e to help repair skin damage.


I found out about this product from the makeup artist hired by our latest bride. I overheard them talking about this anti shine thingy, and having a face that shines heavily due to too much oil, it got me interested. I asked about the brand, how it's applied, and if there's really truth to what it claims. Good thing it's available here in the Philippines at Beauty Bar and I was able to get one for myself. Now i'm enjoying the product, the oiliness didn't really go away, but somehow it was minimized or should I say i'm 1/4 shiny now. It worked well with the mineral makeup im using. I really didn't follow the instructions given, but did some what ifs...like putting/rubbing the product before putting on foundation, and it did work, it wasn't sticky at all. Thanks to this new innovation, I feel pretty with a lesser shine!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP